One of the best ways to be happy in life is to build positive relationships. Here are some characteristics of relationships that are going well:
- You feel important but not at the expense of the other person.
- You feel validated and you validate the other person.
- Communication is open, honest, and frequent.
- The other person builds you up and you do the same for them.
- You behave kindly and compassionately and so does the other person.
- There are no hidden agendas or ulterior motives.
- Both people win.
- Your life feels happier and more meaningful.
If you already experience these things in your relationships, you know how great it feels to interact well with someone. What will you do to cultivate positive relationships?