You’ll be happier if you don’t give away your power. A lot of people think that finding happiness means giving over your thoughts and actions to some outside expert. While it’s OK to seek advice and wisdom from others, it’s vitally important to stay on your own path and follow your own voice as you move in a positive direction. Don’t let other people define who you are or what you need to do. You’re the only person who gets to decide what you do and where you want to go. Here are some ideas on how to keep your power:
- Make decisions for yourself.
- Find out what makes you happy deep inside.
- Choose what actions you’re willing to take to make yourself happy.
- Decide to think positively.
- Praise yourself.
- Listen to your own inner voice rather than other people’s opinions.
- Make a list of all the great things you do on your own.
You’ll be much happier in life if you realize how powerful you are and how much control you have over your destiny. What would you add to this list?