A lot of people say they’re happy and then behave in ways that demonstrate they’re not, for example:
- Treating themselves or others poorly.
- Living according to what someone else says.
- Ignoring their inner voices.
- Doing things that hurt other people.
- Acting out of fear rather than courage.
- Lacking hope.
- Behaving negatively instead of positively.
- Not behaving the same way in private as they do in public.
- Not dealing well with their feelings.
No matter what people say on the outside, you can tell how happy they really are inside by their behaviors in daily life.
Visit my home page for more quick tips and advice on how to be happy in life.