One of the most important elements of being happy is to simplify your life:
- Do less busy work.
- Reduce your number of unnecessary activities.
- Take time to reflect.
- Take time to heal.
- Take time to rest.
- Take time for the things that really matter in life.
- Spend less time working and more time living.
- Be happy by living your dreams.
- Take time to get to know yourself.
- Live life as yourself.
The answer to how to be happy is often to stop living frantically and enjoy being present in the moment. It’s the quality of what you do that matters more than quantity. Get to know yourself well and enjoy the little things in life, you’ll be much happier.