You’ve probably heard people say there’s more to life than money. Sure, it’s positive to be able to cover your bills and live comfortably, but you can’t find genuine happiness in money or material things because they don’t address the important issues in life like:
- The quality of your relationships.
- Whether you’re living authentically.
- How you treat yourself and others.
- What you do with your money.
- Whether you make the world a better place.
- Whether you’ve healed your inner hurts.
- Whether you’re happy with yourself.
- Whether your life has meaning.
No amount of material wealth can help you be happy if you ignore the things that really matter in life and that make you a healthy, fulfilled person deep inside.